Official website : stripe-opencart.com/pro
Choose EasyStripe PRO as a payment method and use test card : 4242424242424242 with any date / CVC
Accept Apple Pay and regular Credit Card Payments Online!
EasyStripe PRO allows you to accept payments directly in your OpenCart store using Stripe.com without any popups and redirections to third-party payment gateways.
ALL OpenCart versions support: 1.5, 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 3.x
- Includes all features of our EasyStripe standard edition (stripe-opencart.com)
- Apple Pay support (!!)
- Regular credit cards support
- Clean design, works on any device (Desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Customers are able to use Apple Pay even on desktop
- Internationalization: 20+ supported languages
- Fixed ALL known bugs
- Journal 2 theme support
- Bitcoin and Alipay payments, 3D Secure (available soon)
- Storing customer card data (available soon)
- You DO NOT have to create an Apple Developer Account ($99 / year)
- We DO NOT take any additional commission: you pay for this extension only once
Feel free to ask us any questions you may have. Contact us: email@example.com.
We are very reactive!
10 Reasons OpenCart stores should use Stripe
- No monthly fee! If you sell nothing in a month… you pay nothing. It’s great for mom and pop shops and start-ups lean on cash!
- You can do all payment processing right on your site. No need to send customers to another company website to process a payment.
- Stripe is rock solid! There are some huge names behind Stripe including the guys who founded Paypal, Peter Thiel and Elon Musk (yeah, the guy behind Tesla and SpaceX).
- Stripe is easy to use both on the developer side and on the user side. It has an exquisitely designed user interface that is just about as simple as you could hope for!
- Easily connects to your existing bank account. You don’t need to setup a separate merchant account if you don’t want to.
- Excellent integration with Opencart.
- Fees are similar to other payment processors except… remember… no monthly fee!
- It’s already used on hundreds of thousands of stores all over the world.
- It has beautiful documentation if you’re the kind of person who likes to read documentation.
- PCI Compliant
The most innovative businesses already support Apple Pay
Indiegogo saw conversions increase up to 250% when customers used Apple Pay to fund campaigns. OpenTable allowed diners to seamlessly pay for their meal via their iOS app and site. And Instacart’s customers completed checkout 58% faster with Apple Pay than other payment methods.
- You must use https (you can contact your hosting provider or use services like Let’s encrypt)
- Register domain with Stripe (Carefully read STEP 4 here : https://stripe.com/docs/apple-pay/web/v2)
Installation process is very easy.
All you need to do is:
- Install the extension via Opencart extension installer or just copy files via FTP.
- Insert you test or live API keys
Further help and customized versions
If you need a customized version of the EasyStripe PRO extension (customised interface, language support, custom front-end, new features, …), you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org