Jan 3rd 2018 • First release | Xcode 9.x | iOS 8.0+ • Backend with Parse SDK hosted on https://back4app.com
MyStream is an app template where you can post anything you would like to show to the world, like pictures, videos, audio recordings, and stickers, as well as any text you want.
Users can comment, like and share Streams, as well as report them and their Users to the Admin. You, as the Admin of the app, need to daily check your own Parse Dashboard for reported content or users and take actions for them.
Since its backend is by Parse you don’t have to buy any domain/hosting, there are NO PHP files to upload to a web server so you’ll save some money for server side.
MyStream is a native Xcode project, Swift language, Universal, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, super easy to customize.
I’m new to Xcode UI interface, any help?
Sure, start by reading this tutorial, it will surely help you get familiar with Xcode and its UI interface: https://hubpages.com/technology/iOS-About-Xcode-and-its-interface
About Parse SDK and back4app
Read this article for more info about back4app and Parse SDK: https://hubpages.com/technology/Parse-SDK-will-not-shutdown-in-thanks-to-back4app
Can I host Parse Server on my own server?
Yes, although I don’t provide support for the setup process, you can read the official Guide here: http://parseplatform.org
I get a Code signing error in Xcode
That’s a bug of Xcode 8 with macOS Sierra, check this sample video to see how to fix it: https://youtu.be/z2LemT1_LqA
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code.
Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Should I use the latest version of Xcode to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest version of the IDE.
- Xcode 9.x project – Swift
- Universal – iOS 8.0+
- AdMob interstitial ads
- Works with Parse Server hosted on back4app
- Push Notifications for likes and comments
- Post Pictures, Videos, Audio recordings, Stickers and Text
- Settings screen to edit your profile, check your Activity, app version, and much more
- Report inappropriate/offensive users, comments and posts to the Admin
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD icon graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Interstitial UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for) but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.
We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.